Blog Title: 5 Reasons Why You Should Drive the Rim of the World Scenic Byway
Blog Introduction: Doing a little weekend road trip is the perfect way to recharge and enjoy some of California’s amazing scenery. And there’s no better place to do that than on the Rim of the World Scenic Byway. This 100-mile route takes you through the San Bernardino National Forest, past crystal-clear lakes, and offers up stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Here are just five reasons why you should take a drive on the Rim of the World Scenic Byway.
1. You’ll Be Able To Take in Some Absolutely Stunning Views
2. You Can Stop at Crystal Clear Lakes for a Picnic or a Swim
3. The Drive is Perfect for an Autumn Day Trip
4. You’ll Pass Through Three Incredible National Parks
5. The Whole Family will Love It!
So, what are you waiting for? Get in the car and head on out to the Rim of the World Scenic Byway for an unforgettable day trip. Whether you’re looking to take in some amazing views, enjoy a picnic lunch by a crystal-clear lake, or simply want to spend some quality time with your family, this is the perfect place to do it!