5 Reasons to Visit Descanso Gardens This Fall
Fall is the perfect time to explore Descanso Gardens! Located in La Canada Flintridge, this 165-acre botanical gardens is a hidden gem in the San Gabriel Valley. Here are 5 reasons why you should visit Descanso Gardens this fall:
1. The Fall Plant Sale features a wide variety of beautiful plants that are perfect for your autumn garden.
2. The Japanese Maple collection is breathtaking in October and November when the leaves change color.
3. The camellias are in bloom from November through March, making Descanso Gardens one of the best places to see camellias in Southern California.
4. The Enchanted Railroad runs every Saturday and Sunday in October, offering kids a chance to take a ride on a real locomotive!
5. Admission is only $9 for adults and $6 for Seniors, students, and children ages 3-12.Children under 3 are free.
Descanso Gardens is open 9:00am-5:00pm daily. For more information, call (818) 949-4200 or visit descansogardens.org. Hope to see you there