When you need a VIN verification you no longer need to look to the Department of Motor Vehicles as the place to get it done. There are more convenient options for you to choose from. In addition to being convenient, they are near concierge-level of service that can be provided to you in San Bernardino County. Our customers don't even have to be there to get the inspection done; there are customers that stay inside their homes while we inspect their vehicle; and some people just sit there while our vehicle verifier gets the services done; and there are those who use our services for units parked at mobile home parks. We make it easy. Many people have many questions when they are told by the DMV that they need a VIN verification. Today we aim to address those common questions.
The DMV will require you to get a VIN verification any time you bring in an out of state car, truck, trailer, or motorcycle. In addition to the smog, it is an inspection that they require you to have along with your out of state title. Aside from bringing in an out of state vehicle there are other reason the DMV may require you to get one, those reasons are listed below:
The DMV cannot see all the cars that come into the state - it is physically impossible. What the DMV has us do, as a VIN verifier, is fill out the form called the REG31 form. As a VIN verifier, we are to document the VIN number of the vehicle, the plate, the number of axles, wheels, year, make and model, mileage, and to confirm whether or not it has a Federal Safety Label or an Emissions Label. In addition, a VIN verifier will document the location where the inspection was done and if there is anything that needs to be noted in the notes section. If you think about it, this is a very important inspection because it confirms that the car actually exists, and second, that the VIN number on the vehicle itself matches the VIN number on the title. The job of a vehicle verifier is simple, but very important. It is why there are statements on the form that state, "Under penalty of perjury". We are 1 level of the gatekeeping against fraud. To become a Vehicle verifier you need to be bonded, fingerprinted and fill out an application - for those that have had issues in the past with breaking certain laws you may not be able to become a vehicle verifier.
San Bernardino CA residents have several options available to them. Below I will briefly describe them for you.
The cost for you to get a VIN verification directly tied to who you decide to do business with. Below i will list the County Rate Fee:
The simple answer to this question is this: time, convenience, headache-free. Traffic in San Bernardino CA is getting worse and worse by the month! If time is more valuable to you above anything else, you need to call us. We make getting this done for you with one of our VIN verifiers predictable: you know what time they will come and on what day. Your business is done with us in less than 10 minutes usually. Another major reason the people chose us over the DMV is that we make it easier for you to get it done, as opposed to making it more complicated. A service like ours exists for the very simple reason that people do not like doing business directly with the DMV or they just make it too complicated. We have no issues with verifying your oversized units, or hopping a fence to get to the car, or coming in early in the morning or a little later at night to make it convenient for you. Plain and simply, we are better.
Another reason, look at what our customers are saying about our vehicle verifier Darrell: "I am always filtering vehicles in and out of CA. Darrell is my go-to VIN verifier! He is always on time."
If your vehicle is salvage, junked or you have a motorcycle with no record in California - you will automatically have to go through the DMV or CHP. Some unscrupulous VIN verifier out there will pretend not to know this detail just so they can get the money out of you, but that is not how we do business. We are here to help our communities not to violate their trust by getting charges out of them for something they can't use - so beware!
Aside from servicing you in Your County we also service the following counties:
If you have more questions about our services & business please give us a call or email us and we can help you get those questions answered - 95% of the services we provide for our customers are kosher and straightforward, but for the other 5% you may have questions, please drop us a line!