If your transaction is any of the following, we can help you:

  • Out of state car, truck, motorcyle or trailer that needs to be registered in California
  • Need to re-register your salvage vehicle
  • A lien sale was conducted on your car and now the DMV is asking you to present a VIN verification
  • A change of body type model (BTM)